Monday, November 20, 2006

Homework is Boring!

Face it, homework can be a real bore. Now, I am not advocating for teens to abandon homework though I do want to acknowledge that there are often more exciting things to do with one's time.

That said, I thought I would share some resources that can make homework a bit easier.


The Dog Ate My Homework: And 1,001 Even Better Excuses to Get Out of School, Avoid the Doctor and Every Other Situation.

Everyone forgets to do their homework, and often waits until the last minute to think of an excuse to tell the teacher. Don't wait till the last minute to make an excuse, prepare your solid as stone "excuse" ahead of time. Now I know what you must be thinking, "this sounds like homework, preparing my excuse ahead of time?" Well, it is not homework, it is "preparedness"! So take time some time today to get all those excuses in order, because you never know when you will forget to do your homework.






No comments: